• Notice on Concentration Acts (such operations as domestic and international purchases and mergers to Competition Defense Authorities, counselling client to prepare notice forms and representing them before the authorities);
• Administrative and judicial litigations;
• Counselling and legal opinions in contracts;
• Elaboration and coordination of compliance programs, liable or not to be homologated by Competition Defense Authorities;
• Bidding Audits;
• Elaboration of opinions involving competition right, including in respect to the need of submission of a concentration act; and
• Leniency Agreements and Deed for Conduct Cessation (TCC).