International Commerce and Customs
• Administrative and judicial Advisory Litigation involving cost affairs, such as fiscal classification, Customs evaluation, special Customs regimes and importation licenses;
• Commercial defense instruments, antidumping, protections and compensatory measures (subsides);
• Analysis on matters concerning international right, including those affairs relating origin rules, preferential tariff systems, regime of quotas, among others;
• Follow-up of international negotiations and support before Brazilian authorities; and
• Advisory and analysis on tariff and non-tariff barriers, such as technical, sanitary, phyto-sanitary and quantitative barriers.