Real estate law
• Juridical, contractual and corporate structuring for the feasibility of real estate purchases, including the organization of specific-purpose companies (SPS) and holdings, as well as corporate operations for reallocation of assets, for the achievement of real estate projects;
• Performance of real estate audits, in order to analyze the legal situation of the operation subject, as well as all the involved dominium chain, in order to assess the feasibility of purchase;
• Juridical, contractual and investment structure in multiple-use real estate enterprises;
• Structured operations such as built-to-suit, sale and lease back and the real surface right;
• Purchase and sale operations concerning forest assets; and
• Structure of real guarantees and escrow accounts, to support the direct investment and financing operations, as well as the debt restructuring operations.